Will the charging infrastructure keep pace with EV adoption?
- Currently EV production is limited by supply chain issues thus giving installation of charging ports some extra time.
- How will EV charging be addressed for millions of apartment/condo/mobile park dwellers?
- Many More charging ports across the US, especially in the less populated areas are needed now.
- Will there be a point in time where not enough working ports results in long waits to charge?
- Should there be more $$ incentives for folks to install solar or wind?
- Should new home builders be encouraged to build solar/wind communities?