Silverado EV Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
We’ll see what the market does. There may be less incentive for dealer mark ups with competition from Ford and Rivian. Oh, wait, I forgot the Cyber Truck and Lordstown, lol.
That's probably going to happen for most dealers. But we all know there's going to be a least a few dealers that will try to ask for a ridiculous number for their trucks when they come in lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
It sounds like the Toyota EV pickup will be coming out somewhere near the time Silverado orders are being submitted/ filled as well.
Have they announced when their electric truck will come out? I've seen the photos of the concept and it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have they announced when their electric truck will come out? I've seen the photos of the concept and it looks pretty good.
No announcement, just speculation of 2024 MY. Yes, I saw the truck and liked the looks of it also, I'm going to keep my eye on it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive side marker light

I’m in! We’ll see if other trim levels become available, option what we want, not pay $107K. I prefer it this way. I have a Hummer reservation as well, the EV3x basically can be optioned up to equal Edition 1. I suspect this same scenario will play out with the Silverado.

From what I’ve read, it looks like GM is going to manage dealers, as far as limiting price gauging as seen on the Corvette C8. That would be good!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't reserve until 1/11. Reservation number 081XXX.

I'm upset because i missed the boat on day 1 reservation. I didn't even know they were opening up. Got a news alert that reservations filled up in 12 minutes. I didn't know that was only for first edition..didn't bother following up. Not until almost a week later did i go to the silverado ev official page so see that i can reserve. No idea where i stand seeing that first posts on here have different number system. But i'm content..i'll get it when i get it. Any word with how many they plan to produce per year?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts