Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like someone needs to keep track of reservations.
NOTE Admin. - OK to move this to appropriate spot.

Sdctcher:)
Kentucky
Reservation #9655XX
January 5, 2021 @ 1:15pm EST

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks like someone needs to keep track of reservations.
NOTE Admin. - OK to move this to appropriate spot.

Sdctcher:)
Kentucky
Reservation #9655XX
January 5, 2021 @ 1:15pm EST
Looks like the Admin heard you @sdctcher! They just shared this thread. Which model are you reserving?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no choice in reservations. Only either the W/T @ $39k or the Special Ed @ $105k when orders begin.

Thanks Admin.!:cool:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello all, I'm looking at the WT version with an extended battery hopefully. Really like the looks of this truck inside and out, hope it works out and prices don't get out of hand as we get to the build date.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A very confusing Reservations launch (at least to me). It appeared to offer only 2 choices like the previous post. Spec Ed at $105k plus or W/T at $39k. No way was I going to check the box for a $105k Spec Ed so I checked for W/T assuming that meant my reservation was for a Silverado EV beginning at the W/T trim level and then including all of the more expensive trim levels up to but not including the $105k Special Ed. If this is not the case and my interpretation is wrong then GM has made a HUGE error!!!!! I would appreciate feedback from members who may have already talked to their dealer and gotten clarification on this. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not impressed with the reservation system. I watched the launch and was ready to reserve immediately after. It took 5 minutes for Cherolet's webpage to resfresh to allow reservations after the clock counted to zero. I was never able to reserve a truck. It would go all the way to a screen telling me not to click backwards or close the page but never finished the processs. Meanwhile wifey reserved hers on her phone in about a minute. Ugly truck and I want Super Cruise so I'm assuming a $80k build. Probably going with the Ford this time but I'll keep my reservation just in case the value of these jumps above the dealer price.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reserved from Michigan, recd email confirmation from GM at 1:05pm. So within 5 mins of it going live I have a confirmation number 023XXX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They should definitely have more trims. Most important to me is range. I'll be looking for the cheapest trim with that 400 mile range.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Odd that Chevrolet didn't offer a version in the $60-70k range. I'm sure they would get more reservations.
There will be models in that price range later but it is interesting to see Chevy go after both ends of the price spectrum first.

·
Registered
46 Posts
They should definitely have more trims. Most important to me is range. I'll be looking for the cheapest trim with that 400 mile range.
Welcome to the forum @ez.valdez based on the announcement yesterday it seems like the WT will be available with that 400 mile range battery.

·
Registered
2021 Silverado LTZ, 2017 Chevrolet SS,
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I hope your dealership won't charge a mark-up come time to process the order!
We’ll see what the market does. There may be less incentive for dealer mark ups with competition from Ford and Rivian. Oh, wait, I forgot the Cyber Truck and Lordstown, lol.

·
Registered
13 Posts
We’ll see what the market does. There may be less incentive for dealer mark ups with competition from Ford and Rivian. Oh, wait, I forgot the Cyber Truck and Lordstown, lol.
It sounds like the Toyota EV pickup will be coming out somewhere near the time Silverado orders are being submitted/ filled as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts