Silverado EV Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Cajun Red Bolt, '19 Shock Bolt
104 Posts
I like the gmc exterior better, but prefer the interior of the chevy. Don't need or want crabwalk, and the silverado already has more power than I'll probably ever need. Happy to stick with my RST FE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
GM just has to start putting out trucks, Silverado EV, Blazer EV, Equinox EV, and now the GMC Denali. Silverado EV reservation is showing as a 2025, so they are going to put these all out at once when none of them are on the road?

·
Registered
104 Posts
GM just has to start putting out trucks, Silverado EV, Blazer EV, Equinox EV, and now the GMC Denali. Silverado EV reservation is showing as a 2025, so they are going to put these all out at once when none of them are on the road?
Dont forget the Hummer EV and Lyriq, already (or soon to be) on the road. Those are going to offer a lot of data to make sure the higher volume models have fewer issues. I can wait until next fall for my Silverado and Blazer, especially if they get the kinks worked out first.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So disappointed that the first edition was not released in Canada. I like it so much more than the lightning but I think they will keep me from going back to the GMC I wanted so bad. Damn automobile politics.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I like the gmc exterior better, but prefer the interior of the chevy. Don't need or want crabwalk, and the silverado already has more power than I'll probably ever need. Happy to stick with my RST FE.
Looking forward to hearing how your purchase experience goes at LJ Chevy. That is where my Silverado reservation is through as well.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Looking forward to hearing how your purchase experience goes at LJ Chevy. That is where my Silverado reservation is through as well.
Yep the language on the reservation agreement is ominous...
"Participating Dealer determines final price."

They should just change the PDF to read "too bad Tesla's CEO is a nut job and their interiors suck... or else you'd probably be better off just ordering from them".

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm thinking about consolidating my Blazer and Silverado reservations at a single dealer. The Blazer is currently at Chuck Olson...might move them both out of state if I can't find someone to commit to MSRP or better.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts