Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it would be anyone’s guess, but has anyone seen an estimated timeline of production based on reservation date and current production goals from Chevy? I saw a similar table on the Ford Lightning forums and would be helpful to guess how they would compare. Like a lot of people, I currently have reservations for both the Lightning and Silverado with the intentions to only fulfill one. Potentially whichever I am able to fulfill first, but taking away timeline I’m leaning to the Silverado.

·
Registered
'18 Cajun Red Bolt, '19 Shock Bolt
56 Posts
Unless you got in on the RST First Edition, I think you are looking at early/mid 2024 for the consumer WT model. From what I understand and read somehwere, the Spring '23 WT release is allocated to fleet customers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right. So what I’m wondering is what the ball park is for how quick you had to place a reservation for a fulfillment for 2024, 2025, etc. I know for the Ford truck it is something crazy (like first 30 mins since reservations opened) to get a fulfillment the first year.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Right. So what I’m wondering is what the ball park is for how quick you had to place a reservation for a fulfillment for 2024, 2025, etc. I know for the Ford truck it is something crazy (like first 30 mins since reservations opened) to get a fulfillment the first year.
I don't think we have any indication of this, other than the fact that RST First Edition reservations were gone in 12 minutes, so I would say that if you got one of those (first 12 minutes of reservations opening) you will get your truck in late-2023/early-2024. Everybody else (excluding fleet WT orders) will be sometime 2024 or later. Nothing more specific available yet

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got one of the first RST First Edition (had the order in like 30 second after opening). But with a late '23 window at the earliest, will probably end up with a Hummer SUV or Rivian R1S instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts