Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I don't know what to believe but like tsuintx said, I'm not in a hurry. When I did my reservation back in January, I could have sworn it said that the fleet WT and RST First editions were going to be released in 2023 and all others in 2024. Then someone said that all WT and RST will be in 2023 and future trims in 2024. However, the website is pretty vague.

It says: Model year 2024 Silverado EV available Fall 2023. WT estimated MSRP starts at $39,900+DFC* with optional features and content, including up to 20,000 lbs. towing capability.* Future variations will offer a range of MSRPs, from around $50,000 to $60,000, $70,000, $80,000 and more, depending on selected battery range and available features such as Multi-Flex Midgate® with pass-through, panoramic fixed-glass roof, 4-Wheel Steer and Wide Open Watts Mode – providing a wide variety of capability and pricing options.

I'm in the 50-60 range max.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hopefully you're wrong. I can't imagine a 15k inflation price increase on a WT or any model. But I'm sure there will be some dealers out there that will add such an increase and blame inflation. Luckily my dealer doesn't do mark ups. I guess time will tell as more information is released.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks more and more like fall of 2024 for a 2025 model. My reservation just got updated to display the 2025 model year like newer reservations which I had understood since the start. I did reserve it on the first day (Jan 5th) and all this time it only displayed my reservation as WT or RST without a model year. I understand the WT for fleet and the RST First edition are supposed to start next year as a 2024 model. So this proves my theory that other trims will be available in 2024 as a 2025 model. It will give me a chance to explore a Blazer EV which is my second choice. The website is pretty vague and only says "Model year 2024 Silverado EV available Fall 2023" without the mention of which trim levels, but with my reservation being updated, it's pretty much straight forward.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts