Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the fully loaded First Edition RST we can get an idea on how this truck can be optioned. There are quite a lot of options available.
We also know there at least going to be WT, Trailboss, and RST trims.

Options, in no particular order:

17 inch infotainment
4 wheel steering
18” to 24” wheels
Super Cruise
Height adjustable automatic adaptive air suspension
Multi flex midgate
Multi flex tailgate
400 mile range battery
Panoramic glass roof
Wide Open Watts mode
Max tow package

I’m sure I missed some things.

I personally just want a WT with the smaller battery as long as it’s 250-300 mile range, and 18” wheels. The only options I would like would be the multiflex tailgate, and depending on price, the max tow package since it will probably come with additional cooling hopefully extending the life of the motors and battery. I would like the midgate, but everything I’ve read said it won’t be on the WT.

How are you hoping to configure your Silverado EV? What things do you absolutely want your truck to have?

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder if they will let you order it with the smaller wheels? Or maybe you could sell or trade them to someone who gets a lower trim who wants the 24s.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Pretty sure a lot of the options won’t even be available in the WT. I’m not looking for any of the fancy things such as 4-wheel steering, super cruise, huge screen etc. As long as I have my power stuff (seats, windows etc.) as well as dual zone auto climate control and leather seats, I’ll be fine.

More battery and towing capacity are probably the only extra things I might consider. Depending on the price, of course! I’m not goong to make my 40K MSRP truck cost 50K+ either. It’ll be a budget thing for me. Otherwise I would’ve gone with RST.
Yeah I don’t expect many options. I do know they have said the WT will get a max tow package. I actually like the look of the smaller screens in the fleet WTs on GM fleets page.
I really don’t want to spend a fortune either, I just want to replace my current truck with something with similar abilities (but also completely different, my 2001 has no tech at all).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.