Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the group so I can learn as much as possible surrounding the car and what it offers. I’ve never owned an EV, but I am familiar with the Tesla brand as some of my siblings drive them.

I just put my deposit down for the Silverado EV RST and I am waiting for the phone call to determine what color to take.

I’ll be honest, I feel a bit skeptical that this experience will be without some issues, but I’m a pretty skeptical person. Hope to learn a great deal here. Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just joined the group so I can learn as much as possible surrounding the car and what it offers. I’ve never owned an EV, but I am familiar with the Tesla brand as some of my siblings drive them.

I just put my deposit down for the Silverado EV RST and I am waiting for the phone call to determine what color to take.

I’ll be honest, I feel a bit skeptical that this experience will be without some issues, but I’m a pretty skeptical person. Hope to learn a great deal here. Thanks!
Welcome @Kcolon0731! Congrats on placing your deposit! What sold you on the Silverado as your first EV?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts