Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)

·
Registered
'18 Cajun Red Bolt, '19 Shock Bolt
56 Posts
I thought I saw that on the reservation page, but then the page disappeared and I couldn’t confirm it. Anyone happen to have a screenshot of the reservation page before the first edition sold out?

·
Registered
'18 Cajun Red Bolt, '19 Shock Bolt
56 Posts
It's weird to actually see it in writing that it's black or white exterior. You'd think it'd be different colors for a first edition like this.
I agree...First Edition should at least have a special color available. But I suppose production will still be relatively low, so offering a bunch of colors would actually reduce the likelyhood of your dealership getting the color you want. Personally, I'm not a fan of either white or black. But since those are the only options, I'll probably go with black.

·
Registered
2019, Chevy, Volt, Voltech with 7.2 kW optional Charger
40 Posts
Probably won't be getting many colors until late 2023/2024 when all the other trims of the Hummer and Silverado are available.

Having it be black or white means there will only be three colors in the new Paint Shop in Factory Zero including the green for the Hummer SUV.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Probably won't be getting many colors until late 2023/2024 when all the other trims of the Hummer and Silverado are available.

Having it be black or white means there will only be three colors in the new Paint Shop in Factory Zero including the green for the Hummer SUV.
I hope that's when the blue from the concept finally arrives along with something else exciting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts