Silverado EV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There aren't any official images yet of what the Silverado EV will look like but these were taken during a GM presentation last year about their EV future.

It looks futuristic that's for sure, but it also isn't overkill like the Cybertruck.

·
Registered
Rivian R1T, Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
129 Posts
I like it and don't have any concerns about what the final design will be like, after seeing what they did to the Hummer EV.

This rendering shows what it could be like in production spec.
View attachment 22
I like this. I would pass on the more blocky looking pictures later in the thread. I also think this is more realistic than those. It matches Chevy design language and general shapes of the Hummer which it will share a platform with.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like this. I would pass on the more blocky looking pictures later in the thread. I also think this is more realistic than those. It matches Chevy design language and general shapes of the Hummer which it will share a platform with.
Welcome to the forum @camaroz1985! Are you hoping Chevy goes with a more traditional design for the Silverado EV or that they go a little more "futuristic"?

·
Registered
Rivian R1T, Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
129 Posts
I'm fine either way, probably lean a little more toward futuristic, or at least so you can tell it isn't a regular Silverado. I'm just not into the concept vehicle look of the red truck above. Also very bad for aerodynamics and efficiency.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.